WELCOME TO BRISSC
BRISSC is hiring.
The Brisbane Rape and Incest Survivor’s Support Centre (BRISSC) was established in 1975 and continues to be a lead agency in responding to sexual violence against women. BRISSC is a specialist community-based organisation that provides free and confidential support services to women who have experienced sexual assault at any time in their lives. BRISSC is committed to working within communities to raise awareness of, and ultimately prevent, sexual violence in all its forms. Services Provided:
- Telephone support, information, referral.
- Individual support and counseling.
- Support group and workshop programs.
- Community education, awareness raising and sexual violence prevention activities.
- Professional development and training on best-practice responses to women who have experienced sexual violence.
- Library, internet facilities and meeting space for women.
- Information and referrals to friends, relatives and supporters of women and children who have experienced sexual violence.
BRISSC is located at Women’s House, in Brisbane, Australia.
|Fast escape to GoogleNeed translation?Sprache auswählen▼
Or contact us. We can arrange an interpreter.